There is no rulebook for raising a family and sometimes it can seem overwhelming, particularly if your family is going through difficult times.
If you are a parent with at least one child under the age of five then we may be able to help you.
Do you ever feel like this?
- Isolated in your community, with no family nearby or struggling to make friends
- Suffering with post-natal illness and finding it hard to talk to anyone about it
- Having a hard time coping with your child’s illness
- Overwhelmed by the death of a loved one
- Struggling with the emotional and physical demands of having young children
- Struggling to cope with a disability or relationship problems
- Tired, unhappy, exhausted
Maybe you need someone to talk to
Someone who won’t judge you; a shoulder to cry on or perhaps someone to play with or read to your children; maybe a bit of support to make or keep medical appointments, do the shopping, visit the park, or to find out what else is available locally. You decide…
If you ask for Home-Start’s help you can be sure of total confidentiality and support from staff and volunteers who are well trained and trustworthy. All staff and volunteers are trained and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To refer yourself for support from Home-Start Birmingham South…
Please download and complete a Referral Form Home Start