Home-Start Birmingham South wants to see all local parents have the support they need to give their children the best possible start in life. In order to do this we need help to maintain our service and with your support we can do this.
If supporting a family as a Volunteer is not for you, but you think our work is worthwhile, there are many different ways that you can support us.
- Become a trustee or advisor on the management committee. For more information go to the Home-Start UK Website.
- If you have specialist knowledge/skills (for example IT, HR knowledge, interpreting skills, sign language) we could contact you when needed. It maybe that you have lots of contacts with many different businesses who could help with donating prizes or organising events and helping us with much needed publicity.
- Donate a good quality prize for one of our fundraising raffles.
- Take part in our Fundraising Events.
- Hold a Fundraising Event and donate the proceeds to Home-Start Birmingham South.
- Use Easy Fundraising to donate while you surf the net or shop on line.
- Pay a regular contribution.
- Gift Aid a donation.(Please complete a Gift-Aid-Form which means we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 donated).
- Leave a gift in your Will.
- We are always looking for funding for our core work and additional activities and any amount large or small will be very welcome.
- Make a donation online by going to Charities Aid Foundation and typing in ‘Home-Start’ and ‘Birmingham South’.
- You can donate to Home-Start Birmingham South in various ways; a one off donation, a cheque donation or by setting up a regular standing order. Please call our office on 0121 476 3759 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a donation or require any further information.
We thank everyone who supports us. You can see a list of our funders in the last financial year by browsing our Annual Report